Centers for CPR
American Heart Association
The required CPR course for Amherst Dental Group employees.
The BLS Class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
Please use promotion code ADG2020 for group discounted rate.
Certifications are sent directly to Amherst Dental Group
Registration closes 72 hours prior to start time.
Need to host a course at your location?
We offer onsite courses for groups of 6 or more!
School or work requirement? Get a group!
We offer discounts to groups of 4 or more!
1110 Kenmore Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14216
Disclaimer: Use of American Heart Association materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart association.
Any fees charged for such course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA
News, Updates & Course Announcements
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
This includes updates on course postings for ACLS, NRP, PALS & PEARS.